The e-Joëlette: your electrical assistance
The e-Joëlette for hiking, trekking or running on any kind of terrains, even the roughest ones and without effort!
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Joëlette, we are launching a special “black edition”.
Push the limits with the Joëlette!
The e-Joëlette is an all-terrain one-wheeled chair that enables any person with reduced mobility or disability, children or adult, to get involved in hiking excursions or running activities with the help of at least two guides.
The e-Joëlette provides an electrical assistance up to 6km/h. This model facilitates the use of the Joëlette and supports the guide on long excursions, strong slopes or in case of heavy passengers.
From a leisurely walk to runs and even marathons, the Joëlette adapts to all outdoor activities. Designed for both family outings and more intense sports and recreation, the Joëlette enables the access to the roughest terrains so far inaccessible with a classic wheelchair.
Easily foldable, the e-Joëlette fits into every middle size car.
With the e-Joëlette, enjoy sport and nature all together and without effort:
• Share outdoor activities with family, friends, associations…
• Enjoy life together with strolls, hikes and change of scenery.
• Push the boundaries of possibility and surpass yourself with sporting and human challenges
• Discover the nature and new landscapes (mountains, natural parks, forests, trips abroad…)
• Participate in races, marathons and adventure racing…
• Discover the natural, historical and cultural heritage.
How does it work?
• Just like an electric bike: the back guide activates the assistance only when necessary.
• The built-in accelerator offers progressive acceleration climbing up to a top speed of 6 km/h.
• Enables to hike battery-powered for between 2 and 4 hours depending on the climb, which represents an approximate 15km-excursion.
• Charge-up time is around 3 hours on a typical electrical outlet.
• The system switches automatically to freewheel whenever the electrical power delivery is off.
Two types of practice
Hiking / trekking
The e-Joëlette enables any mobility-challenged person to access paths on high or medium mountains, participate in an excursion in the forest, in the woods, around a lake… From the highest summits to small hiking trails, the beauty of nature is accessible to anyone. The e-Joëlette allows users to enjoy the nature without making too much physical effort.
Runs, marathons, half-marathons, hikes in the wild nature, adventure racing…
There are now countless sporting challenges organized with the Joëlette such as the World championship of Joëlette, the Belgian Criterium and the participation in the most famous marathons such as Montréal, Paris, New York, Sydney, and Stockholm… These initiatives enable disabled persons to live the adventure of races and other sport competitions.
For races on flatter terrains, the Joëlette Twin is particularly suited.
Who are the members of the Joëlette’s community?
OPTIONS AND KITS
Download the Joëlette instruction manual here (valid for the classic Joëlette, Joëlette TWIN and e-Joëlette).
Have a look to our video with all the folding and unfolding instructions !
We sell directly to the end user in order to be in permanent contact with the Joëlette’s community.
Contact us to get further information, prices or an offer. Please note that we have a fixed price policy so as to treat every project on an equal footing.
Contact us to get the details of our exclusive distributor.
In general, we sell our products directly to end customers. Please contact us directly for any information you may need or for an individualized offer.
In some countries, we do have distributors/resellers. Please contact us to get more details.
If you wish to become our distributor/reseller, feel free to contact us to get information about our sales conditions.
Conditions of Delivery – Delivery Time
As a manufacturer, we do our best to always have our products, their accessories and spare parts in stocks.
The delivery time in France is 48 to 72 hours after receipt of the payment. For the rest of Europe, you can expect a delivery time between 3 to 7 days. Please contact us for more details on specific delivery times.
We are at your disposal for any question you might have concerning the use of the Joëlette. In the event you need spares, please contact us and we’ll provide the part asap.
Advice to finance your project
Project holders might find different possibilities of private or public financing such as public and local authorities, foundations, crowdfunding platforms, sponsors, fundraising associations, European funds, etc…
Please find hereafter some hints to present your project:
1 –Presentation of your association/organism
• Administrative and judicial structure
2 – Presentation of your project
• Description of the origins of your project (why do you have this project, why this equipment, why are you interested in adaptive sport and leisure)
• What is your target? (Associations, organisms, family, members, individual user)
• Your future activities
• Sustainability of your project
3 – Helpful Funding Advice
• Partners (current, contacted, anticipated)
• Financing which you may have already obtained
• Budget estimate of your project
A new mode of transport which really improved our life and especially my son’s Lucas. Many strolls which were not accessible given the height difference, the stones, the sand…became achievable thanks to our e-Joëlette. We could make him discover the forest outside hiking trails, cross streams, the “Vercors” where we climbed up to 1500m, and many other places. The electrical assistance enables us to be just to during our excursions and reduce our efforts, regardless of the terrain. Without any regrets, Lulu loves it!
To give your own feedback, please fill in the form.
Non-contractual pictures and videos